GUIDELINES FOR PHYSICAL CLASSES
- Classroom sessions can be completed ONLINE NOW .
- Online classes are completed by your own (No Facetime or Attendance required).
- You have one year to complete your online course from the date of registration.
- ONLINE COURSES are approved by MTO can be done anytime anywhere on your ease.
- Information of the students will be sent electronically to the ministry upon completion of the course.
- Physical classroom are schedule following COVID guideline to keep our students safe..
- All student who choose to come for Physical class has to go through screen questionnaires
- You safety is our priority so, we only allow limited student at a time to in-class sessions.
- If you do not get physical class, you still have a option to complete sessions online using our online tool.
- Student has to go through screen questionnaires before every in-car lessons.
- 10 hours of in car lessons will be done on the road with individual on the date of the appointments with your assigned instructors upon completion of Online Course.
- We are always there to support our students. (Phone call/chat/email)
Copyright © 2023. Fanshawe Driving School.