“I’ve been driving for a long time. Why should I take a driving course now?”
To update your driving skills. Even if you haven’t been involved in a collision in 40 years, it may be time to review your driving skills. With aging, changes occur in hearing, vision, flexibility and reaction time. You can learn to adjust your skills to compensate for those changes.
Do Any Of These Situations Bother You?
- Entering or exiting a highway
- Changing lanes on the highway
- Left Turns
- Yielding the right of way
- Night driving
- Winter driving
- The frustrations of today’s complicated traffic environment
Seniors Driver Refresher Course.
Sharpen Your Driving Skills
The seniors Course is designed to help Canadians 55 years and over to maintain their independence and their driving privileges. Our course is designed to help you…
- Gain more confidence behind the wheel
- Improve your awareness of traffic hazards
- Update yourself on traffic laws and new technology
- Anticipate the actions of other drivers
- Identify and correct bad driving habits
- Voice your concerns in a friendly, relaxed environment