- A student registered for a full course must attend all classroom sessions (20 hours classroom, 10 hours of homework and 10 hours of in-vehicle training.
- A student must complete the full course within 12 months from starting the course. (Both in-class and in-vehicle training.)
- Individual lesson (private lesson) must be paid in full prior to in-car session.
- Administration fee ($75 plus tax) will apply if a student does not want to continue course after 10 days of registration or name has been sent to the MTO.
- Driving school has the authority to release all of your information to the MTO, Insurance Bureau of Canada an auditor appointed by the Ministry of Transportation.
- Students are required to give 24 hours notice of road lesson(s) cancellation to avoid additional lesson fee ($35).
- A $25 fee will be applied to dishonored cheque(s).
- Students are required to bring their own copy of the Drivers Hand Book.
- Students are responsible for all outstanding balances and must read all terms and conditions before signing (required by MTO).
- No refund upon registration, only rescheduling for other dates.
- A student registered for an Online Course must complete all classroom sessions (20 hours classroom, 10 hours of homelink and 10 hours of in-vehicle training.
Copyright © 2020. Fanshawe Driving School.
Powered by Webaholics
Digital Marketing Partner Inventriks Solutions